GMAC mortgage is a very hard company to deal with, they kept loosing my papers finally after sending the information about 20 times, I got approved in October of 2009, in November of 2009, I file for Chapter 13, and they immediately cancelled the approval, and was told I was denied because I file for Chapter 13, so we had to start all over again, same thing they kept loosing my paper (information) all the time, again I submitted the information again, and got approved on april of 2010, but again they never sent the sign documents by them, and then after calling a million times, they responded that I was qualified again and put me on a trial period for three months, but it ended up being 8.months went by and they never sent the sing documents again, after calling them about 100 times finally in January of 2011 they responded with a denial , based on insufficient income.

I don't understand how can the approved twice and denied twice with the same financial information provided to them both times.I kept paying my monthly payment for two years, and at the end of 2 years I was denied.

Comments