GMAC Mortgage - Gmac

Carson City, Nevada 0 comments

My payment has always come out on the 15th of each month. This month it was taken out on the 12th.

Not knowing it was coming out early caused my bank account to be over drawn. I now have additional fees. How can they do this? Unexpected $1700 early hit hard.

Home loan.

Have a 5.25 % tried to refinance and told not enough value in the home.

I'm just trying to refinance for the same amount that is already owing for a lower percentage rate. I have never missed a payment yet they will not work with me.

Review about: Home Loan.

GMAC Mortgage - No response on REO home

Cicero, Illinois 0 comments

We found a house owned by GMAC on Redfin, we offered the exact amount they were looking for and secured the right to purchase the home. Then never heard from them again, no matter how often we tried to contact them.

These people really don't care that they are screwing with people's lives. I can't go put out multiple offers on multiple homes.

I have to sit here and wait for these idiots until a certain amount of time on my contract goes up before I can make another offer on another house. Thanks for being a bunch of unprofessional *** GMAC.

Review about: House.

GMAC Mortgage - GMAC won't fix their mess up and want me to pay more!

Leo-Cedarville, Indiana 1 comment

GMAC added insurance to my mortgage (which I had my own insurance and have not missed a day) and it has taken me months to finally make them see THEIR mistake. Now they refuse to fix it and still want me to pay more money and keep me in an escrow account although I have already paid my insurance and pay my own real estate taxes.

They claim I have been 30 days behind several times this year, which is a LIE. They have added over $200 to my mortgage and I'm still paying my own insurance and real estate tax. They claim they didn't get proof of insurance and my insurance agent (ALFA) said they have sent it at least 5 times. Now they have it and still say I have to stay in escrow.

How can they do that? Where does that extra money they want me to pay go? If I pay my own insurance and real estate, what are they doing with the extra they are charging me.

I have recorded them telling me that I have overpaid (which I already knew) and then they tell me I still owe more. I wish someone would expose this company for what they are and that is a "RIP OFF"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Insurance Department.

Comments

THERESA KIRKMAN

THEY MUST BE RELATED TO CHASE BANK

GMAC Mortgage - Won't listen to our situation about moducation of our house

Sacramento, California 1 comment

Update by user Sep 10, 2012

After several phone calls, GMAC finally sent us paperwork to submit to them for a remod... we submitted them via fax and certified mail...

we then received 2 letters from them saying we did not qualify at this time, No real explaination from them except to say the team they are working with denied our request.... They then said for more help, we could call Hud We don\'t understand how HUD can help with our Loan with GMAC.... sooooo confused... they then sent another letter saying something about outstanding bills due...

The bill outstanding was outstanding when they gave us our loan in the first place... why a problem now....HELP with communicating with them, not HUD>....

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2012

We attempted to contact GMAC re: our modufication on our loan.... We are in financial stress for 6 months now....

We contacted GMAC 6 months ago to have someone communicate with us.... No one would talk to us then because we were still making payments.... We had to stop paying 45 days ago, and now the only thing we get from GMAC is you are behind in payments, please pay... I asked for them to send us paperwork as I don't have money for ink to print all the many documents needed, we asked them to send the paperwork 2 different times...

We have not received any paperwork to remodification yet, we only have received letters for payment.... I have tried to fine several different organizations on line to help us, and no one will when we were paying, and now, they want us to pay a lawyer in order to get help....

I am bery frustrated because I am underwater by 150,000 thousand, my payments are two high. Please tell me who to talk to so I can understand the process for a remodification on my house My name is Rosendo Rivera, my accn't number 0708133654

Review about: House.

Comments

I feel your pain, as we tried to do the home modification program about 2 years ago, but through Wells Fargo. IMO the whole program is a scam, they want paperwork after paperwork of the same thing and never actually do anything. We ended up being put into foreclosure because of wells fargo reps giving false info and now just pay our mortgage what we can.

GMAC Mortgage - Approved twice and denied two times in a period of two years. for a house loan modification

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

GMAC mortgage is a very hard company to deal with, they kept loosing my papers finally after sending the information about 20 times, I got approved in October of 2009, in November of 2009, I file for Chapter 13, and they immediately cancelled the approval, and was told I was denied because I file for Chapter 13, so we had to start all over again, same thing they kept loosing my paper (information) all the time, again I submitted the information again, and got approved on april of 2010, but again they never sent the sign documents by them, and then after calling a million times, they responded that I was qualified again and put me on a trial period for three months, but it ended up being 8. months went by and they never sent the sing documents again, after calling them about 100 times finally in January of 2011 they responded with a denial , based on insufficient income.

I don't understand how can the approved twice and denied twice with the same financial information provided to them both times. I kept paying my monthly payment for two years, and at the end of 2 years I was denied.

Review about: Loan Modification.

GMAC Mortgage LLC modification process

Phoenix, Arizona 2 comments

I read a complaint about Wells Fargo that reminded me of the treatment I have been getting from GMAC Mortgage L.L.C.

First, they say that documentation is missing, (apparently a good way to get the file off their desk).

Second, they actually told me I was denied because I wasn't 60 days or more late. This is contrary to their statements that you should call them and they will work with you regardless.

Third, they will send you a letter upon denying you for a mod. letting you know that you are qualified for the HAFA program. The letter says that upon entering the program, they will determine an acceptable Market Value and then notify you so you can list the property. When you talk to them, however, they tell you the opposite--that you need to list your property first and then fax it to them.

I told them I wanted to participate in HAFA on the phone. A few weeks later, they acted as if I never responded to the offer to participate in the program.

I would recommend if you can record all your conversations because you will be amazed at how many times they contradict themselves. It is uncertain what part is incompetence and what is a smokescreen. There appears to be an incentive for them to be unhelpful and unproductive and inefficient.

I have heard that servicers are typically mainly concerned about maximizing their servicing income and actually they have a conflicting interest in helping you because they make more money the further a loan slides towards foreclosure.

The big mystery is why an investor would want to take a major write off and have to foreclose vs. modifying the terms. A possible explanation is the servicer may not be forwarding modification requests to the investor or possibly securitization agreements don't allow for any modifications.

The most frustrating part is that you may never know what contact is occuring with the investor or what may or may not be possible to be done with your loan because they don't tell. My speculation is most employees are in the dark as well.

I was just told that my second mortgage investor is Wells Fargo Bank yet GMAC is servicing it? It was modified in March of 2010 by GMAC Mortgage LLC. If this is true,I have lost the leverage I thought I had. That being that one investor owned both my loans and had collectively more to lose by doing nothing to help.

Of course, I don't believe anything that GMAC Mortgage, LLC tells me anymore because they have continually given me mis-information.

I have to stop short of saying they lie, because of their apparent incompetence causes them to be completely inconsistent in their representations as to just about anything.

It is hard to believe that they could be so dis-organized and incompetent so you start developing conspiracy theories to try to justify it. It may just be their business model. "Snow them with stupidity?" I can't imagine who this benefits but their servicing ledger.

Review about: Mortgage Modification.

Comments

A. RIZZO

What a lot of homeowners don't realize is that their lender is not in the business to help them. (i.e.

by granting a loan modification they lose money - hence, they will do everything they can to deny a homeowner, even if they qualify.) This is why many homeowners are unable to obtain the modifications on their own and end up needing to get outside help.

At NMHC, we have helped hundreds of homeowners get their mortgage modifications; some as low as 2 and 3%. To see if you qualify, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-445-6365.

i applied for a home modification in july of 2010 and to this date, nothing has been done.they have started foreclosure proceeding. i frustrated and so very angry that they could treat customers like this.

i have been with them for ten years now and never ever missed a mortgage payment.

i had a life threatening illness and lost my job as a nurse. i just don't know what i am going to do.i have written to both of my state senators and even obama himself.

GMAC Mortgage - Beware of GMAC at closing. In Writting means nothing to GMAC

Miami, Florida 0 comments

I got a 30 year mortgage from GMAC that according to their promises in writing before and at closing would not require hazard insurance. After closing and a year or so into he loan, they write to me requiring for me to get hazard insurance.

I showed the written agreement to the insurance officer and after months of arguing back and forth GMAC executive offices dismissed the paperwork against their position as an oversight error and insisted for me to get insurance with treats of damaging credit although I was ahead on my payments.

GMAC lured me away from a loan that did not require insurance by promising the same terms and a lower interest.

DO NOT BELIEVE GMAC in anything they write or offer, they will back out and make you go into a bad place.

Fighting them is useless as they will ruin your credit for a few dollars.

Gitano in Florida

Review about: Homemortgage.

GMAC Mortgage - Gmac bankruptcy

East Lansing, Michigan 0 comments

I had loan through Gmac in 2007 they filed bankruptcy 2009 my lease ended

2011 they try to collect 14000.00

they shuld be put in jail hope they do the time they lie whht you owe then

they discriminate buying the lease then false statements false affadavitts

phony records to us district courts hope ally bank goes out of bussiness

if they did this to the federal they will clamp down on them

if the federal court do clamp down on fraud the thing of it they getting away

with it

DANIEL VANCE

h it hope you can sue

Review about: Cheverlet Impalla.

GMAC Mortgage - Withdrew funds from wrong account

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

I have automatic withdraw of my motgage payment from my checking account. When I sent in my December payment, I notified GMAC Mortgage that I was closing this account after my December withdraw, I provided the company with the information needed to make my January withdraw from my new checking account.

On January 5, 2011 I received a letter from my old bank that GMAC Mortgage tried to make the withdraw from my old checking account and now the bank has charged me a large fee of $74.00.

I am pissed! I feel GMAC Mortgage should pay this fee to my old bank since I did notify them in writing of the new account information.

Gmac mortgage

Portland, Oregon 0 comments

Let it be known up front that I have paid my mortgage on time for 9 years. This year I have dealt with gmac so much that they have exhausted me to the point of no fight.

gmac stole $3500 out of my bank account, I insisted they pay back the money that they stole and now with my refi in the balance gmac is choosing to continue to steal from me. gmac is to blame for all the confusion, all the frustration and all the exhaustion. where do i turn to get my due justice? is it possible that gmac has consumers by the short hairs?

is it possible that gmac can steal right out of you bank account and not be held accountable? gmac wants me to be accountable for what they consider to be my responsiblity..really gmac sucks!

Review about: Mortgage.